Saturday 19 February 2011

Inspiring Rooms:

Happy Sunday! it's currently 01:18 a.m. I just simply can't sleep right now.
So I decided to look for some pictures of inspiring interiors. I am in the process of re-designing/re-decorating my room. Therefore like usual I'm trying to find some option on the internet.

here are some of my 'inspiring rooms':










These pictures are really what inspired me to re-do my room.
I'll post pictures of my room once I'm finished re-decorating & re-modeling it.
Thank You for reading this post.
x Jeanette x

3 comments:

  1. the sixth and seventh ones are way awesome!

    im kinda working on a project like this too (not with beds) but its gonna take me a while.

    super cool shots(;

    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou!
    mine's taking me a while as well...it's so hard to decide!! haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought I would support a fellow new blogger! also I love finding inspiration for redecorating so Its great that you've found all these pictures at once for me to look at! haha

    xoxo

    jeanettesjournalx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete